The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

4th Annual Mustang Roundup Sept 18-21, 2014 Motorsports Park Hastings! 4 days!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo said:
Have to look at the cost to ship the car and some tires.
Steve
Better yet, grab Pete and double up. It has to be cheaper (per car) to ship more than one doesn't it?? Also you can ship tires directly to the track and George will throw them in his garage for you.

roadhouse said:
Sweeeeet. I'll be in attendance.

Now it's time to get one of those big ass wings so I can win the outlaw class :) lol
Not you too :eek:. How the hell are JS and I going to compete with you guys after Kevin moves me to Outlaw?

That looks just like the wing I had on my 1991 Taurus SHO. :p

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dang , I wanted to go through the color spectrum. Driven a Black one, a red one, a white one and an orange one on track ( though some quite briefly), but sure figured I was ready to run a blue one -- guess yours is unavailable, ha!

Seriously, we do need to get you out there next year running the Blue Beast and get more of the Nebraska Boss owners out on that fine stretch of asphalt in Hastings , America!

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska
Bill Pemberton said:
Seriously, we do need to get you out there next year running the Blue Beast and get more of the Nebraska Boss owners out on that fine stretch of asphalt in Hastings , America!
Agreed... my goal for next year is to be king of the wave bys... is there a slowest rookie award?

Bill Pemberton said:
Dang , I wanted to go through the color spectrum. Driven a Black one, a red one, a white one and an orange one on track ( though some quite briefly), but sure figured I was ready to run a blue one -- guess yours is unavailable, ha!

Ok Bill, you can drive mine, but only if ya BYOT. I've seen how quick you can wear out a set of Conti slicks. :D

TMO Supporting Vendors