The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOM529

302 in 416
Hello Members, I'm toying with the idea of posting my LS for sale. Love the ride as it's the best Mustang I've ever owned and driven, but I think I have AADD (Automotive Attention Deficit Disorder).
2 yrs already and I'm thinking going oldschool again, maybe.
She's number 529, US speedo, have the 2 covers, original owners kit, Eibach kit is the only mod but have the originals in the box, tinted windows (bought that way), original tires and always stored in a climate control garage, no holes in front bumper as I have included is the removable license plate bracket . 3 years or 80,000kms (49,709mi) warranty included and the LS currently has 6,389 miles on it.
I've shipped cars to the US and Australia before as it's very easy to do for both buyer and seller to transact.
Asking $45k USD but am will to entertain serious offers only.
[email protected] is how you can reach me and go and we can go from there.
Thanks !

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel