The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 BOSS Outline Posters Coming Soon...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soon I will be releasing a new Poster Design... 2012 BOSS OUTLINES.

These will be 24X18 in size. Pricing will be roughly $45 per print (shipping included inside U.S.)

2012OutlineBY.jpg

2012OutlineCOB.jpg

2012OutlineCOW.jpg

2012OutlineKB.jpg

2012OutlinePW.jpg

2012OutlineRRB.jpg

2012OutlineRRW.jpg

So now that we have the 2012 BOSS and 2013 BOSS Outline Posters designed and almost ready for purchase... A question has arisen...

Would you prefer a "Print" shipped to you?

or

Would you prefer a "Digital File" sent to you so you can get it printed locally where you live?

"Prints" would be roughly $45.00 (including shipping inside the U.S.)

"Digital File" would be $20.00 and a .jpg image in the correct size (24X18) sent to your email. You can then take to any place that can print 24X18 posters and get them printed.

So Which would you prefer?

Very cool.

I have a very unique 2012 colour combination for my Boss. It is Yellow Blaze with a WHITE stripe! Can I get the poster design with this minor change? What about the shirt?
For Canadian orders, is the quoted price in CAD funds or USD funds? Does the $17.50 shipping charge cover all costs of getting the purchase across the border or am I subject to further Canada Customs fees?
Thanks

Contact me via email and we can work up a custom shirt and poster.
The Shipping fee is what my Post Office charges... as far as customs and stuff I honestly don't know.

Prices are USD.

TMO Supporting Vendors