The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Numbers Rapid Spec 500A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

897 GHIG

RECAROS

Vin: 226121

LIGHT MODS AND COLOR ADDED TO INTERIOR.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-22-IN-LORENZO-ALLOY-WHEELS-MI-8K-13-GOTTA-HAVE-IT-GREEN-Boss-302-5L-V8-MANUAL-/380991703699?forcerrptr=true&hash=item58b4e00a93&item=380991703699&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

2013 VIN last six digits only = 228219
Boss #1019
Purchased used from Classic Ford in Columbia SC
Build Date = 2012/05/25
Blend Number = 2705
Commit number = ?
Rapid Spec Option = 500A
[Paint Colour] = Gotta Have it Green
[Stripe Colour] = Black (Reflective)
[Options] = Recaros AND Torsen / Cover and Mats
[Owner's Name - or forum name if you wish] = fjackson1970
[Owner's current state or province] = South Carolina

Will someone be able to send me the chart? I cannot get it to load and I am looking to buy a Canadian PW Boss with Recaro's/Torsen and Boss floormats/car cover. If someone could send it to me in a PM or text me at 304-582-4577, I would appreciate it! Looking at the car tomorrow.

VooDooBOSS said:
What are you trying to download? Start a separate thread with details on the car including the serial number and we can answer your questions.

I figured there was a chart on the first page with color/option breakdown. I will start a new thread with more details on the car.

Thank you!

NeverEnoughHP said:
Did you ever get a final on the MP and PP numbered cars?
Welcome to BMO. I'm not sure if @PTRocks ever finished up the total on those cars. Did you buy one?

2nd owner of 2013 Boss

Vin: 74794
Engine: 3023
Color: Performance White
Options: Recaros and Torsen
Dealer: Bought CPO from Northside Ford SA TX
Purchase date: Jan 2016 - 2nd owner

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Fzrniko:

Congratulations on the purchase of your PW 2013 Boss 302, and welcome to TMO. Please start a new thread in the Welcome section and post pics of your new ride.

Good Luck,
302 Hi Pro

VoodooBOSS said:
Welcome to BMO. I'm not sure if @PTRocks ever finished up the total on those cars. Did you buy one?

Yes I did buy one. I am the proud owner of GHIG MP0002. The car is clean and in very good condition and I would like to see where it falls in line as far as color goes. I have been able to loosely verify it was the first GHIG MP car but was wondering how many PP cars were built in GHIG so I know where my car falls. Just a nice novelty piece of info to be able to say I have the 2nd or 3rd car built in GHIG.

2013 boss 302 #00176
Engine #0042
Date built 03/01/2012
Blend # (4 digits after built date) 4383
Gotta have it green

Yes I figured it was top 50, but now I'm thinking top 10, on the registry on page 2, it looks as if it is top 3. How can I check my post production and paint numbers. I'm really intrigued in finding out if this is one of the top 3 HD paint colors of the mustang. I bought back in January, and saw the intake #0i042 like a month ago, and was going to buy the certificate package from Ford, but then lost my job and it's been eating at me ever since.

Is there an updated registry list out there??

Hi - not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but my brother in law has the #0001 2013 Boss. He just had a heart attack and is thinking of getting rid of it, so I told him I'd look into it for him. He bought it new in Calgary, Alberta where he still lives. He didn't want the #1 car, he just wanted one to drive for fun. He tried to sell it when he first got it so he could buy another (not the #1) Boss just to have fun with, but nobody seemed interested, so he just gave up and kept it and drove it. It has about 9,000 kms (5,600 miles) on it now, but is 100% immaculate and has only been driven on sunny summer days. He was asking if I thought he could get what he paid for it. He paid about $60,000 CAD (about $45,000 USD - I don't know the exact number yet, but he told me he didn't pay over the MSRP for it). I don't know how to value this car - does anybody have any thoughts of whether that's a reasonable price, or is it too high or too low?

TMO Supporting Vendors