The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Alpinestars GP-Race Fire Suit (SFI 3.2A/5) Size 60 New with tags, Black/Gray/Org

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
Racer friends: I have a brand new size 60 alpinestars 2016 gp-race suit. It's too tall for me (6'/210lbs). Includes suit case.

$520 and it's yours. Just going to try to find the same suit in the right size for me. Color is black/silver/orange. Looks great and nicer than my previous GP-PRO suit that I still use after 6 years.

a0301098fa2d5ebf3c8ffc9905ca05fc.jpg
a53f8be0eda580455a3f8f0c83355db2.jpg
68c046fca816fb1513b2a7c4bd4a1815.jpg

From Alpinestars:
• Certified to FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI: 3.2A/5) standards
• Advanced two-layer Aramidic construction for weight saving, durability and improved heat-resistance performance.
• 100% aramidic outer layer with aramidic base layer for maximum heat transfer protection.
• Aramidic reinforced, elasticated lower back panel for unrestricted movement.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
• Velcro-adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit.
• Floating arm construction for unrestricted performance.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs (boot cut version features hemmed foot cuff finish).
• Thigh pockets for convenient, unobtrusive storage.

TMO Supporting Vendors