The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Had the Boss out today...Beautiful day, but cool...low 60's, but it's Oct...I know....Get used to it!!!!!!!!!......Went to the Park Ave farm stand for my last Tomatoes and corn and then next door for one of those GREAT bacon, egg & cheese sandwiches! made to order on the truck...This was a little after 11 AM and they just sold out of bacon when I got there.....They gave me sausage instead, but it was just wasn't the same...even the Boss didn't drive the same after that.................

Son by yesterday to finish trimming the two BIG bushes/trees that are in front on either side of the driveway.Some kids on bikes came by and offered to help with the cleanup, which I thought was very commendable in this day and age! We gave them a couple bucks each for their efforts and everybody was happy.Son later took the Boss out for a spin with a friend of his who stopped by...it's amazing He never seems to pass by a gas station while He's out on these spins...............First tyme, since I've had the Boss (8 yrs now) that the low fuel warning came on letting me know I had 48 miles til empty..............that's OK....a Son like him is priceless!!!

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Son by yesterday to finish trimming the two BIG bushes/trees that are in front on either side of the driveway.Some kids on bikes came by and offered to help with the cleanup, which I thought was very commendable in this day and age! We gave them a couple bucks each for their efforts and everybody was happy.Son later took the Boss out for a spin with a friend of his who stopped by...it's amazing He never seems to pass by a gas station while He's out on these spins...............First tyme, since I've had the Boss (8 yrs now) that the low fuel warning came on letting me know I had 48 miles til empty..............that's OK....a Son like him is priceless!!!

Should have done a Kramer and see how far she'd go on empty!!!

Going to the hospital to see Hon with Son...She was due to come home today but complications developed....More Surgery later ...........this is not good.....................................I may need Crazy Horse more than I thought.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel