The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 owners kit now available from Ford.....$119.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RR2334 said:
I'd be in for a couple key chains and the production break down for the 2012 and 13s.
Have you checked the stickies in the Registry Forums?

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?board=17.0

Ordered mine yesterday. I am a second owner and tried like hell to find to original package. Found the dealer that sold it new, but wouldn't give up any info and FR said the package was shipped to the owner. Anyways, this is awesome.

Just ordered my kit thanks for posting this!!

I am lucky that the only part of the original kit that my car came to me with was the engraved keychain. It will be nice to have all of the other pieces of the kit now. Maybe I will try to get the new blank key fob engraved as well so I have two matching ones.

Scott
2013 LS #351

Like some of you I ordered one as well, last Saturday the 20th. Got an immediate email acknowledgement with order number which was good. I hadn't ordered from fordshow before so didn't know if they sent out tracking, or shipping confirmation so I called this morning. A little disappointed in the response, but it was prompt and courteous so can't be too torqued. According to Isaac they are on minimum staffing through out the two weeks of holiday flow so not much is getting done with the vin specific documentation portion............................which means the packages won't be going out until the first week, possibly second, of the new year. :(
Just thought I'd share.......................

FYI
I got a call from Erin at SVT today and he will be calling all those who ordered a 2012 Boss 302 Owners Kit as they are out of the 2012 Boss book and they are no longer printing them so you will be asked if you want a 2013 Boss book instead.
Luckily I have 2 2012 Boss books already!

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
I think this is the book that came in my 2012 owner's kit-would need to pull off the shelf to check for sure.

$12-cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0760341419/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

As noted above, I ordered the 2013 kit on 12/20, called a few days later and got a tracking number even though they admitted it wouldn't ship until after beginning of new year. Well, hurray....................the number is active, shipped two days ago, left Illinois yesterday and scheduled for delivery on Monday, 1/19.

cobrakidz said:
Good to hear as I ordered mine around the 2nd of this month and have heard nothing..........

Yeah, to my knowledge/experience they won't notify you...........you need to follow up with them to get the tracking number.

I got the same call yesterday. Great customer service to ask if I still wanted it since they only had the 2013 book version available!! Looks like there are several new 2012 versions of the book available on Ebay also.

P.S. Does anyone have an image of the back of a non LS key change that they could post? I'm going to try to have my key chain engraved and want an image to give them as an example. What would the format be on the number for car #11? Thanks!

I understand that with the new owner's kits avaialble from Ford Show Parts, there is a page or two of prouction break down by color, options etc... Just wondering if someone could post a PDF of those pages for myself and others who are interested in that info for our documentation files. At least I am keeping a binder of that kind of info. Thank you in advance.

BlazeYellow said:
I got the same call yesterday. Great customer service to ask if I still wanted it since they only had the 2013 book version available!! Looks like there are several new 2012 versions of the book available on Ebay also.

P.S. Does anyone have an image of the back of a non LS key change that they could post? I'm going to try to have my key chain engraved and want an image to give them as an example. What would the format be on the number for car #11? Thanks!

Here is what mine looks like. I think with number #11 it would be 0011.

Boss_Key_Chain.jpg

I ordered mine on 12/23 and my wife just let me know that it was just delivered today 1/16. Not bad considering I ordered it right before Christmas and I know from previous posts that they were behind a bit due to folks being off for the holidays.

Can't wait to get home and check it out.

Mine came in yesterday. Pretty happy with it. Would've been nice if the original came with the car. But this is just fine.

Re-posted.

I understand that with the new owner's kits avaialble from Ford Show Parts, there is a page or two of prouction break down by color, options etc... Just wondering if someone could post a PDF of those pages for myself and others who are interested in that info for our documentation files. At least I am keeping a binder of that kind of info. Thank you in advance.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel