The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Owners Map

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will the map be unfrozen or a different map started? Is there a a spreadsheet of the 2012-13 Boss 302’s. I bought mine used last February and was wondering if the previous owner may have already listed the car.

In Iowa City on the eastern side of the state. The weather has been so bad that’s it been hard to find a time to take it out for a good run. It’s to bad about the map, I think it would be interesting to find out where everyone is located. So I guess there’s not a spread sheet either.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Just stay on the site and you will find out where alot of folks are located --there are quite a few Boss owners in the Omaha area. There are some members I know of in the middle part of Iowa though a couple don't post much. You got the wrong color for a Hawkeye fan, ha. Likely you will get kudos for your Red Boss if you make it to the Mustang Roundup? Actually no worries, the event is focused on track rats and few care too much about the Hawkeyes and the Huskers as the are more folks from other States than our two.

Bill,

ZeeMaps notified me of this change months ago...

Not sure how much they want per month or year to provide 3rd party access.

If anyone is interested in taking over the site, let me know and I'll arrange a transfer.

Best,

Jim

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
I posted when this started. If I recall, it did go down for awhile and then it was back and now it is back down. It was a good idea. Great to see where all of these great cars are located.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Alot of the vehicles lapped over each other , so good that alot of folks now post where they are located ----- at least we can sometimes see who is relatively close by?

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
That is always a problem with most good documentation. Creating it is only the first step. If it is not maintained, it is useless at best.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Tim , where are you located in Iowa? Make sure you put the Ford and Mustang Roundup on your calendar for this coming October. Ton of Boss 302 owners, GT 350 owners , etc. along with Ford Engineers from Dearborn show up.

www.racemph.com

Yes it would be a lot of work, but when we did the registration what happen to that information? If nothing being done with the Information then why have it? If something is being done with that information then I salute, applaude Maybe have a thread where it has all the registered cars and let people look thought it for the information they want. How many Boss 302 members are on this site?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
You can always call , text or email me , or do a conversation ( PM ) on this site. Have to imagine you are a big Hawkeye Fan , but no worries about chatting with a Nebraskan, I am on the border of our States and have tons of yellow and red friends, ha.

402-677-5864
[email protected]

TMO Supporting Vendors