The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS COIN (SHIELD) ORDER PAGE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSS SHIELD COINS:

Place your Pre-Order For the New BOSS SHIELD COINS

ORDER HERE: http://www.coolridepix.com/BOSSCOINS2014/

$20.00 USD for United States Residents (Includes Shipping)
$25.00 USD for Canada (Includes Shipping)

Example20142.jpg

As soon as Enough Pre-Order Have Been Placed Production of the Coins will Begin.

Coins Should Start Shipping Before Christmas (I hope to have most of them shipped before then!).

cobrakidz said:
I missed the voting but glad this one won--will order today. Just curious, how big are they?
I'll bring one of the first ones with me on the 26th. Justin did a great job on the design and they look terrific.

I have never shipped anything internationally, but I would assume its the same as Canada.. but let me check on some things and I will get back to you...

We have some money left over from the last coin batch in the account, So if we can get 35-40 Pre-Orders I can go ahead and place Coin Order and get them produced... I feel comfortable doing that since the first coin batch sold out... I don't see why these wouldn't sell out as well.

So far only 12 coins have been ordered... Please get your orders in ASAP so we can have the coins produced, otherwise I cannot guarantee they will ship before Christmas!

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
rpm3dinc said:
Burland- Do you still have the Bongo USA Address? Or no?

yes, i still have the Bongo USA Address.

do you accept PayPal? If yes and you send the Coin's to the USA Address is this the way. now i need 4 Coin's

TMO Supporting Vendors