The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS COIN (SHIELD) ORDER PAGE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Everyone but maybe Canada and the "OverSeas" orders should have theirs by Wed. next week if you have already ordered.
If you want your coins by Christmas I need to have those orders in by no later than Dec. 12th.
Otherwise I can't say if they will arrive before Dec. 25th.

The only thing I can figure is that both were put in one envelope and only had postage for 1 coin?? I bought one for a friend--should have had it shipped there, that way no postal issues. I know I paid shipping for two as I ordered the coins at different dates. Oh well, my luck. :)

When I pay for postage its with the package (doesn't matter if its 1 coin or 12 coins).. Might want to ask them about that... because there shouldn't be any postage due at all... Unless the Post Office screwed up on my end... But then it would have been returned to me more than likely...

SALE SALE!!!
Today Till Christmas (Dec. 15th-Dec. 25th)

FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS ONLY!!!!
$5.00 off All Coins!

NOW ONLY $15.00/Coin USA and $20.00/Coin CANADA!

I received my new coin today from cobrakidz and it looks terrific. Great job on both coins and while a bit early start thinking about one for the GT350. ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors