The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS LIMITED POSTER REPO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I saw that some BOSS owners are taking their $399+ Limited Edition Prints to Car-Shows... WOW... Not sure I would feel safe about that....

So... I designed or re-created rather the Poster using my 3D BOSS 302 Car and then trying to match the poster as closely as possible and make it slightly better than the Ford Version.

This is a version you can safely take to the show and if it falls, or gets torn, or stolen etc... then your not out $399+

Is this something anyone would be interested in?

RRTEST.jpg

GBTEST.jpg

GHIGTEST.jpg

PWTEST.jpg

SBYTEST.jpg

12BlazeYellowTEST.jpg

12CompBlackTEST.jpg

12CompWhiteTEST.jpg

12KonaTEST.jpg

12PWTEST.jpg

12RedBlackTEST.jpg

12RedWTEST.jpg

BLCKLSTEST.jpg

SBYLSTEST.jpg

12BlackLSTEST.jpg

12SilverLSTEST.jpg

Re: BOOS LIMITED POSTER REPO

I like it

will you be printing and shipping or will we be taking to a store to have done?

what cost are you looking at?

Re: BOOS LIMITED POSTER REPO

I could offer both options if you want..

I need to check the prices of printing at this size as I designed it to be the same size as the original...

Also, currently I only have the 2013 BOSS (Standard Edition) available... at this time...

I can try to do the 2012 BOSS if there is enough interest... as far as the LS versions in 12 and 13, again, if there is enough interest as each poster takes roughly 25 hours to do (20 hours just to render each car out in 3D then about 5 hours of POST Processing).

I have another "Standard 2013 BOSS" Design in the works but its not ready to show just yet...

These will be available on CoolRide Pix when they are ready...

Also keep checking SHIFTLIFE as we have some more stuff coming soon!
Currently on SHIFTLIFE we have decals for order and Shirts for Pre-Order.

rpm3dinc said:
I could offer both options if you want..

I need to check the prices of printing at this size as I designed it to be the same size as the original...

Also, currently I only have the 2013 BOSS (Standard Edition) available... at this time...

I can try to do the 2012 BOSS if there is enough interest... as far as the LS versions in 12 and 13, again, if there is enough interest as each poster takes roughly 25 hours to do (20 hours just to render each car out in 3D then about 5 hours of POST Processing).

I have another "Standard 2013 BOSS" Design in the works but its not ready to show just yet...

These will be available on CoolRide Pix when they are ready...

Also keep checking SHIFTLIFE as we have some more stuff coming soon!
Currently on SHIFTLIFE we have decals for order and Shirts for Pre-Order.
Count me in for a 2012 version (Kona Blue).
Would the background pic be similar with a 1969 Boss?

2012 Version we are still working on designing...

As far as sending to Europe, I would suggest ordering the "Digital Version" so you can print it locally as needed.

We will be offering both Digital Version (Where you print it) and Printed Version (UNITED STATES ORDERS ONLY).

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
rpm3dinc said:
2012 Version we are still working on designing...

As far as sending to Europe, I would suggest ordering the "Digital Version" so you can print it locally as needed.

We will be offering both Digital Version (Where you print it) and Printed Version (UNITED STATES ORDERS ONLY).

digital works fine for me!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Fastfordnut said:
Count me in for a 2012 version (Kona Blue).
Would the background pic be similar with a 1969 Boss?

I like the idea of throwing in a '69 in the background for the '12s and '70 for the '13s.

Curious as to ask if Ford has no issues with such a close reproduction?

I can certainly change it up if you want me too...

I just did it cause I thought some would want something close to what their Limited Edition Framed version is without the chance of ruining it...

BLAZN BOSS

rpm3dinc said:
I can certainly change it up if you want me too...

I just did it cause I thought some would want something close to what their Limited Edition Framed version is without the chance of ruining it...
I think if it is changed enough and he sells a disc dor a certain price that just happens to have an image burned on it, he will be making money on the disc not its data..............and he could sell a really nice shipping tube that happens to have a print inside it to prove its good to use for shipping.........making money on the tube only.

With that said, I would love a 2012 in yellow Blaze with a 69 Boss in the back ground! let me know!

We are working on that... every change costs money and time to do, so I am trying to do it all on my own, but as money is tight as of late its taking longer than I want it to... We are working on LS Wheels, Spoiler, Splitter and the 2012 Reg and LS versions. I hope to have some more stuff to show soon...

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel