The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Buyer/Seller Feedback

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I thought it would be nice to start a feedback thread for buyers and sellers since we don't have a formal rating system. Please post comments regarding transactions you complete between members. I know there's been a few transactions already so post away.

**** ADMIN EDIT - NEW FEEDBACK SYSTEM ****

Just a FYI to everyone posting feedback here in this thread - in our new Classifieds system, there is a built-in feature for buyer/seller feedback. When you view a member's profile, you can see it here:

1616178721551.png

To leave someone feedback, you can click on that Feedback Score text and you'll come to their feedback detail page - you'll see the orange button to post feedback:

1616178736174.png

Or, you can click on the Post Feedback button on one of their classified listings:

1616178749422.png

If you've posted feedback for someone in this thread, please consider using the new system to re-post that feedback so we can fill it up a little. We'll eventually lock this thread, but keep it visible for archive purposes.

Thanks!

(Ludachris)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea Rick.

Parts received so far:

2012YellowBoss- Great service on the exhaust disks, and good hookup on the tie down loops. Thanks Scott!

cloud9- Good deal and fast shipping on his OEM suspension parts. Thanks Gary!

nota4re- Incredible roll bar and harnesses helped me win my class at a car show on Sat. Thanks Kendall!

I'll update as I get more stuff from members. Rumor has it I'm picking up a spare set of OEM mufflers and wheels soon!

CaliMR said:
06mach1's grill inserts. Shipped sooner than expected, well padded, awesome quality part.

Made an effort to come back here and post up since I forgot about the lower grill. GREAT piece at a good price. Goes exceptionally well with my "S" grill.

OLOABoss

AKA OLOABoss
Sold a bunch of Boss parts the last few weeks and all the transactions were flawless. ;) If you have to deal with 5 Dot 0 "Rick" Grant302 "Grant" HackBoss or TMSBoss "Tracy" they are as good as or better than their word. ;D

Peter

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
OLOABoss said:
Sold a bunch of Boss parts the last few weeks and all the transactions were flawless. ;) If you have to deal with 5 Dot 0 "Rick" Grant302 "Grant" HackBoss or TMSBoss "Tracy" they are as good as or better than their word. ;D

Peter

Peter

Home now. Parts look great.

Started the mods. Should have the work done in 10 days.

Thanks again. :)

I bought a set of wheels and tires from 5 DOT 0 (Rick). Very smooth transaction. He promptly sent me a refund on my overpayment to ensure shipping costs were covered.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel