The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Custom BOSS Identity Plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve that's very cool. I was thinking about ordering LF01 for my car. :D

Make sure to check your email for the image for approval and let me know if everything is correct before I produce them! They will not be produced if we do not have approval.

Now that we have sold quite a few of these "BOSS Identity Plates" how do you all like them? Do you get compliments on them when people see them? Where did you put them?

Is there anything else you would like to see us create with these?

We currently have BOSS 302 (2012-2013 and 1970) as well as Cobra-R Plates, and are planing on creating "Shelby GT500" plates in the future...

Anything can be printed on these, so the possibilities are practically endless...

ATTN Doug Smith-

I received your order for the BOSS Plate, but have not received confirmation that the information on the image we sent you is correct. Please confirm everything is correct so we can produce your plate.

rpm3dinc said:
Now that we have sold quite a few of these "BOSS Identity Plates" how do you all like them? Do you get compliments on them when people see them? Where did you put them?

Is there anything else you would like to see us create with these?

We currently have BOSS 302 (2012-2013 and 1970) as well as Cobra-R Plates, and are planing on creating "Shelby GT500" plates in the future...

Anything can be printed on these, so the possibilities are practically endless...
I would like one for my GT500 too!

TMO Supporting Vendors