The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

DSC Sport Controller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue__Venum

Serpent_R_647
I just received my DSC Sport Controller V4 and I am honestly disappointed with the included tunes. The car feels like a Cadillac while driving in all modes, the setup is so soft, rear shocks bottom out on speed bumps and while ridding on the freeway. Has anyone else had this issue? I am a bit overwhelmed with the tuning ability with the DSC but the first thing that caught my eye was my shock calibration tables. My 3 tunes on the DSC Sport are 0ma to 1000ma, 0ma to 1200ma and 0ma to 1300ma. Does anyone know what the stock MR shock damper operating range are? I do track and AutoX the car and those are my main goals for building mode once I get a handle on tuning the suspension. I am not worried about improving the daily ride, because honestly I don't think the stock ride is that bad. Any help would be greatly appreciated

TMO Supporting Vendors