The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FINALLY SOME NEW PRODUCT!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
OK, so I am still digging out of the hole, but I do have some new product to share. First, the new Universal Tow Loop turned out killer! Instead of the formed sheet steel loop, I took advantage of the CNC machine to make a Billet Aluminum version. All new kits come with them and for those who have already purchased the old style, no worries...they interchange! They won't rust and don't elongate when you are deep in the gravel. They also include a feature that I plan to utilize soon to locate a license plate holder. A perpendicular hole in the web will provide the necessary anti-rotating properties to allow the license plate holder to attach with the single Hitch pin use to attach the loop. The design is complete, but production is on hold until I can get caught up. Hoping for September release?TOW-02-200-image 1.jpgTOW-02-200-image 2.jpg

Next, the newest version of the Tremec TR3650 and TR6060 Shifter Support Kits are almost ready. I just received the sheet metal product today and got product photos up on the site. There are some really cool features on this redesign. #1: its cheaper! #2: its 4 lbs lighter! #3: it has a broader range of adjustment for those using aftermarket shifters and dropped engine mounts. #4: its easier to install. Its just a super-sized WIN for everyone! The trick for #1, #2 and #4 were in not replacing the trans isolation mount. The new billet aluminum adapter, sandwiches between the trans case and the isolator and then provides the mounting surface for the bracket. Unfortunately, the real product image is too large to load here, so you are stuck looking at the placeholder model view. If you want to see the real product, check it out here: https://www.blowfishracing.com/driv...cb&id_shop=1&id_employee=1&theme=&theme_font=SSB-17-500-pic 3.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors