The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Performance Oil Separator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The oil separator's should be available very soon, possibly within two weeks. They have the parts in hand but need to complete their internal process to add it to their catalog and online.

The passenger side will be the same for all the 2011+ S197's and S550 cars with a Coyote engine. It has a flex piece built into it and the ends twist but it won't fit onto the CJ intake which is a bummer for those that installed one on the Boss or GT. ;)

The driver side will be a specific part for the GT350.

Keep checking to see if they show up on the Ford Performance Parts website.

Is this better or different than the JLT that I have on the boss now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how these drain? Is it a pretty easy gravity drain, or do you have to take it apart?

KNS Brakes said:
I don't know yet, when I get them on the shelf I'll take some nice photos in the photo booth. Shoot me a pm if you're interested in them. $189 retail is a steal, I have Subaru AOS systems on my shelf that retail at $419!!!

-Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PM'd you back to get mine ordered.

KNS Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Cary NC
50Deep said:
What is this I hear about ford releasing a driver side seperator also? I can't seem to find it in the catalog

M-6766-A50S

Ford did confirm that this is in production but not yet available. If we have some interest I'll go ahead and get pricing together and get some on order so they can ship immediately.

KNS Brakes said:
That looks great! Thanks for the link as well. I have 3 of these on order, 2 are spoken for. Estimating 1-1.5 weeks until their arrival! Also recently added are the GT350R steering wheel, GT350R strut tower brace kit, and the Ford Racing hood lift kit!

I'm one of the folks that ordered the separator from you and is waiting for stock...and I'd like to order the hood struts but didn't see them on your site. Can you provide a pointer please?

KNS Brakes

Supporting Vendor
Cary NC
fuhrius said:
I'm one of the folks that ordered the separator from you and is waiting for stock...and I'd like to order the hood struts but didn't see them on your site. Can you provide a pointer please?
http://knsbrakes.com/c/car-item/2443_2015+Ford+Mustang+GT+w%2F+Perf.+Pkg.+-+6+Piston+Brembo/65948_Ford+Racing+Hood+Lift+Kit

I have these but they're listed as not fitting the GT350 or the GT350R

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
KNS Brakes said:
http://knsbrakes.com/c/car-item/2443_2015+Ford+Mustang+GT+w%2F+Perf.+Pkg.+-+6+Piston+Brembo/65948_Ford+Racing+Hood+Lift+Kit

I have these but they're listed as not fitting the GT350 or the GT350R
Difference in the hood line and fenders must make the geometry not work on the 350s. :'( I have a set for my incoming GT

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel