The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Order Banks Are Open! Order Guide and Pricing Inside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, hopefully the deal is done. I am waiting for an email confirmation of my order.
The dealer was pretty certain that Red and Orange do not have any stripe option.
So, I decided to order black with black stripes. If I decide to keep my 2013 Boss LS
I believe they will look great together. Also black hopefully won't attract the wrong kind of
attention that the other colors might. I been lucky so far with my black Boss.

tigerbillsbikes said:
Well, hopefully the deal is done. I am waiting for an email confirmation of my order.
The dealer was pretty certain that Red and Orange do not have any stripe option.
So, I decided to order black with black stripes. If I decide to keep my 2013 Boss LS
I believe they will look great together. Also black hopefully won't attract the wrong kind of
attention that the other colors might. I been lucky so far with my black Boss.
Congratulations! Will you track both cars, or better yet haul them both to the track so you have a backup?

tigerbillsbikes said:
Hey, how about using one as a tow vehicle. There was a member in the Sunbeam Tiger clubs that towed a Tiger
with a Tiger. That was cool!
Haha! Should work out fine unless they both get knocked out of action :eek:

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
tigerbillsbikes said:
Hey, how about using one as a tow vehicle. There was a member in the Sunbeam Tiger clubs that towed a Tiger
with a Tiger. That was cool!

Good to know there are other people out there just as crazy. Been considering that with my GT. Having two oil coolers and 3.73s should be okay for pulling another car through the relatively flat parts of SoCal.

jas427

BOSS LS #469
I was able to get the R ordered last week. Its a 16 with no options. Can't figure out how to post my DORA. As for the Boss it will stay in the barn and rome the pasture once in a while. It won its class last 2 years in a row, running NASA TT3 Florida. Also set a record lap of 2.07 around Daytona. The Boss is just as new thanks to the 3M installed on the car. It worked so well I plan on covering the Shelby and tracking it for years to come. Can't help but Love Ford for such great cars.

jas427 said:
Just a little up date. Got my vin # today. Hope to get the car sometime in Aug.
Is yours a 15 or 16?

Fomoco302 said:
Just out of curiosity you folks with confirmed orders, are they charging ADM's?
I am fortunate to have a dealer that doesn't charge ADM on high demand vehicles, but does reward their loyal customers by selling them their allocation at MSRP.

After calling 40+ dealers I found a tiny one with one allocation who promised it to me at MSRP. Like Rick says, they're out there if you're patient. Unfortunately since I'm at a dealer with one allocation I'll probably be waiting for a later but itll be worth it :-D

The order guide was updated in the first post and is from 9-1-15. The updates include:

LATEST ORDER GUIDE UPDATES

● Added: Fuel Economy, Nominal Compression Ratio,
Horsepower and Torque information
● Added: Per legal requirement, on the Shelby® GT350R
(920A), the following states must order the Electronics
Package (67S); MD and RI
● Revised: Miscellaneous text changes for
consistency/clarification

What's interesting is the requirement for the electronics package for MD and RI. I suspect it's for the radio and/or back up camera requirement but does anyone know for sure?

TMO Supporting Vendors