The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Panel gap TSB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
I found the TSB for the rear panel gap but has anyone seen or know of a TSB for the front bumper cover or is this something I will have to take on and handle myself? TIA

Rear bumper TSB ID: TSB18-2107

Rear TSB fix is garbage. It is a bandaid and puts a gap someplace else. It will be tight on the side but the section that hooks around next to the taillight will get pushed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you just let it be or do you know of a repair?

I had the rear bumper TSB done. It took them several times and it still wasn’t great. The gap on the side was fixed but it left it pushed out in the rear like I mentioned. There were sone posts about fixing it themselves with a better method.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bay Area
Got the rear bumper gap sorted out as good as I could get it without modifying anything besides adding a washer to use as a spacer. It should hold up nice and tight for good.

TMO Supporting Vendors