The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Hello Members!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOM529

302 in 416
Just want to introduce myself and my latest BOSS 302 LS.

I've been a member on the BOSS 302 Registry for years with my 70 and seems this is the "Official" place to be with my 2012.
The members there were VERY technical, generous, respectful of each other and hoping to get the same experience here.
Lots of cars and parts sold on an honour system as everyone had each other's back.

I'm pretty excited to now own my "new school" BOSS and looking forward to share a great experiences with a great model Mustang with others here.

I'll start collecting the pics and data to complete the registration of my LS.

All the best!!
DOM529

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Hi Dom529:

Congratulations on the purchase of your 2012 Boss 302 LS, and welcome to the BossMustangsonline Forum.

You'll find this is a great place to learn and share all things Boss and Mustangs in general.

Good luck with your LS,

Dave
302 Hi Pro.

DOM, welcome to BMO. I'm glad you found us. Will your Boss see any track time?

Welcome to BMO Dom. Glad you found us. I think you'll find the members here to be similar to the Boss registry. There are some tremendous wrenches and many hardcore track enthusiasts here as well. We have a very active buy/sell section and members really do treat each other with great respect. Thank you for joining.

Gary

DOM529

302 in 416
Thanks Guys.... Glad to be here!

Hmmm... Track time?? I've been so used to babying my Mustangs due to their originality and low mileage. This is a new breed of Mustang which is addictive in driving and makings personal changes. As a purist, I'll reserve my thoughts as I believe I'll be rethinking my goals for sure.
She only has 4k miles on her so a slow break in process will be in my short term goal.
The way she feels and drives, a track day will be happening next year for sure. ;)
Data and pictures to follow.
Dom

DOM529

302 in 416
I can't argue about the track. Why else buy a BOSS... let alone an LS !! 8)
Oh well.... like any addiction, pull out the cash and WOT on life !
It'll make up for the winter months.

DOM529

302 in 416
RR2334 said:
Welcome DOM, I'm in Barrie and have meet a few Boss owners in this area. There is a 2012 Black LS owner in town and his car is gorgeous. We have to set up a cruise in the spring with the Boss owners near by.

Tony

Hi Tony, love to meet up for sure!
I think the owner of the LS is Sal. They own the Ford dealership there in Barrie. (I have his number)
I have compiled a list of BOSS owners throughout Ontario with a few other brothers helping out. Mostly 69/70s.
We're looking to organize a meet for us all in the Milton area.
Email or PM your coordinates.
Still some driving days left until they dump the shiznit on the roads. Enjoy the rest of 2015.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Dom

DOM529 said:
Hi Tony, love to meet up for sure!
I think the owner of the LS is Sal. They own the Ford dealership there in Barrie. (I have his number)
I have compiled a list of BOSS owners throughout Ontario with a few other brothers helping out. Mostly 69/70s.
We're looking to organize a meet for us all in the Milton area.
Email or PM your coordinates.
Still some driving days left until they dump the shiznit on the roads. Enjoy the rest of 2015.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Dom
The LS I'm talking about is not that one, the owner is Rob and is BMO member. Mine is parked for this year. Keep me posted about the possible Milton date and will try to get there.

I will send a PM.

TMO Supporting Vendors