The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

How about a PP2 under 40K ..... plus there are 3 GT 350s now in stock!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Will bring the info to the Mustang Roundup and though I have no idea why PP2s ordered in late Winter took so long to get, but they are here now and one of them is a basic ( like I prefer ) and this white one is Sale Priced at $39,651!

We have two Magnetic GT 350s and one Black one ( white stripes), along with Kona Blue PP2 and a Silver PP2 , in addition to the White one listed above.

Make sure you contact me , only, as I will inform Management about where you found the info and keep in mind I essentially work as a facilitator now. I try to get a Salesperson to assist you that I think fits your personality and the good thing is I am still there in the wings to assist you also. I am working hard at dragging in my racing friends and helping build our Stores Mustang sales. One of them has done over 150% improvement and it has helped us get more GT 350s for many.

[email protected]
402-677-5864

Please leave your name if you text me, or call, as of late I do not answer every call since I am getting spammed to death.

Thanks TMO faithful, and feel free to ask me about the " Special Shipping, " I can offer you in one of our enclosed trailers. This goes along with part of the reason I suggest contacting me , as this is a separate program and one I handle almost exclusively for track and racing buddies.

Last edited:
Bill are the GT350's new? If so 2019?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yes , all 19s .........don't expect the 2020s in for a bit. I am sure I can work with folks on them since they are now end of the year models. As we have seen in the past, not uncommon to see very few new model GT350s till Spring, so these should go relatively quickly.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
After watching Bruce Hansen take his 19 GT 350 around the track at Hastings and ending up 3rd overall time wise ( only a couple of Boss 302S models on slicks beat him ), we saw in living color the major improvements Ford did on the 19s. Bruce actually beat all the 350Rs there, and most were on Pirelli slicks, whereas he was on Goodyear F1 Supercar 3s ( 220 TW rated street tire ).

The 19s are the killer year!!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yes, he did have 325/19 tires , but they were 220 treadwear rated , so big news for those running the CAM Class in SCCA Autocrossing , or trackraticus folks who want a tire to drive to the track from home - heh, the crazy things fit!!!!

Bruce was able to run in the Stock Class since the car was virtually straight from the factory except for a rim and tire change. This may be a choice others make as the Mustang Roundup does use rules similar to SCCA and NASA , where 200 or higher rated tires are considered Stock ( Street tire designation in SCCA) for our classing purposes.

This is one of the huge reasons we tell folks they need to make it to the Mustang Roundup , because with this many track guys there, one almost always finds out something new they can apply to help them go faster. Sure there are events where 3-4 Mustangs show up, but we have had events where 60 Mustangs show up. Next year is the 10th Annual Roundup, so put September on your calendar , because the benefits of chatting with Ford Engineers , seeing new Blue Oval Products and gleaning information from like minded folks is super valuable. Then, throw in tons of track time and how can you miss this 3-4 day Road Course Reunion?

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel