The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

I did what I said I wouldn't - suspension parts are in route

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well... I followed Gary's lead and just placed my order for a similar list of parts that Gary did for the 302s suspension. Thank you Gary for your help to fine tune this mod I am about to do!! I bought the parts through Tousley Ford and they will be doing the install. They too have been great to work with!

Looking forward to the changes, and bummed I will be waiting until next spring to try them on the track.

Anyone try the Bilstein B-12 BTS Pro-Kit system? Seems pretty good, especially with the dampers tuned and specifically designed for Eibachs pro-kit springs.

Sarosh

sadil said:
Anyone try the Bilstein B-12 BTS Pro-Kit system? Seems pretty good, especially with the dampers tuned and specifically designed for Eibachs pro-kit springs.

Sarosh

I went one step further to Bilstein coilovers:

https://www.facebook.com/terry.fair/posts/10205770826780467?pnref=story

So I guess it's my turn to dive into the deep end. Just ordered:

Steeda Boss lowering springs (from Fastfordnut!)
Steeda heavy duty caster/camber plates
Steeda adjustable panhard bar w/ poly ends
Steeda adjustable UCA w/ poly end
Steeda chrome moly LCA's w/ poly ends
FRPP relocation brackets

Amazing how a simple purchase on the BMO classifieds ends up with so many other things... ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors