The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ich habe ordurr zum Vorshlag Stoooffft !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Kudos go to Jason McDaniel, the Lead Engineer at Vorshlag for all his time and explanations for this Senior Citizen on how to improve his Boss S. I was drawn here due to the major change my son got on his EVO 9 that he competitively Autocrosses, when he switched to a Vorshlag Camber Plate. He mentioned the guys at Vorshlag were super helpful and mega technical - which is good because unlike his Dad he is a mechanical genius. Jason walked me through some of his ideas after I gave him my thoughts on what I wanted to improve on the car , and knowing how much I talk he never once had to tell me to shut up,ha. Super helpful guy and it is obvious the company has grown by just helping folks. Nice to talk to someone who is passionate about their product, has raced a lot himself, and gets what Trackrats are looking for. Upgrading your Stang, definitely give these guys a call ---- Five Star!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors