The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lost and Found Owners Kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Lost and Found Boss Owners Kits

"UpDate 1 Think this has paid off. Sent a text to the number I was given and got a reply this morning. Still has owners kit and will be getting back with me sometime next week"

Update 2. The kit is being shipped to me this week, along with a bunch of other Boss related stuff, only thing missing is the key chain. The orig owner had the keys on it and left it with the car. I doubt I'll ever find it. Anybody know if just the replacement blank key chains are available?

The blanks are what is included with the Ford "re-issue"" kits. You could get one of those and have the key engraved.....

Just an idea....

k98dave said:
"UpDate 1 Think this has paid off. Sent a text to the number I was given and got a reply this morning. Still has owners kit and will be getting back with me sometime next week"

Update 2. The kit is being shipped to me this week, along with a bunch of other Boss related stuff, only thing missing is the key chain. The orig owner had the keys on it and left it with the car. I doubt I'll ever find it. Anybody know if just the replacement blank key chains are available?

Got the kit today, Everything but the key fob. I consider myself lucky that I was able to track it down. I'll be looking for a replacement key fob and have it etched.

k98dave said:
Got the kit today, Everything but the key fob. I consider myself lucky that I was able to track it down. I'll be looking for a replacement key fob and have it etched.
Congrats, I'm glad you got it.

2013 No 310 on e bay. White box?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boss-302-Owners-Kit/111856799794?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D34881%26meid%3Dd93132ce6d294b1f9789a1c7125f2177%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D2%26sd%3D351609014471

BigTaco said:
The blanks are what is included with the Ford "re-issue"" kits. You could get one of those and have the key engraved.....

Just an idea....

Actually I was watching a blank one on e bay but somebody pumped the price up to $79! That's just plain stupid money!

Bay Area

Saw this on the Phoenix CL 50 Bucks somebody should jump on it. The guy also has the T/K available.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pts/5385364786.html

I just picked up a 2012 LS and am looking for the owners kit #105
Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks.

Just posting that I have pieces to owner kit car #310 last four of vin 7473 had the original owners name on box track car was sold like three times two different states sby last sold in Texas I believe . I'm going to use the box and buy a new kit from ford they come with no box or gloves and try to put my own kit together . Just FYI if someone is looking for this kit its all over the country

i have a 2012 Boss 302 Owners kit for car #257

it is competition orange

has everything but the key

hopefully the owner of this car will find this

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel