The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Madly racing to get Madhatter to the races!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Damn, now I need another poster for my collection of the " Fastest Mustang Drivers of South America!!"

Let's how many times have I been on a racing poster, oh yeh, never!!

Get that motor fixed StudStang and get back to your winning ways!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Okay, say there are 200 race cars in Chile, that means only 2.5% of the Hotshoes were selected to be on the Poster. So, Mr. Modest , you can now say you are in the top 2.5% of all recognized Speedy Pilotayzz of Ray Sing Karzz in Cheelee!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Poster looks great! Kind of what I was hoping for for the next TMO shirt...but with you, Chris (capt) and Drew. Hint, hint @Ludachris ;)

——

And not to make more work for you as I know your hands are full right now with engine work...but one inexpensive aero mod I’d suggest are end fences for the splitter. Maybe with extension of the horizontal width too since you’re unrestricted on aero. If you made the width adjustable, you could easily make it ‘tunable’. Not really something that can be done in the states.

TMO Supporting Vendors