The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Need for Green for little Green , ha,ha!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Max Reavis just called me to let me know ( he is even off today) they got in the two PP2s we wanted (with few options ) for serious Track Addicts. One is a " Need for Green ," with a black stripe and the other is in Velocity Blue.

You can reach me , as usual, but you can also contact Max at [email protected]. His number is 402-813-0155 and I know all you guys at the Mustang Roundup mentioned he was a lot younger than me --hell, everyone is!!

Oh, yes, they already are listed with killer discounts , but if you need shipping you absolutely must ask me about that, because I can help fellow racers with a special program in my Dept. !

www.woodhouse.com

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Whoops, I knew I missed something, as I thought Max was repeating to me about the Black GT 350 we had ( but I had thought was sold) , so I heard him , but I had selective listening.

There is also a Shadow Black PP2, with Equipment Group 401a ( Premium) and the active valve perf. exhaust listed for 50,045 MSRP. Heh, Max or I will give you a deal that is just the list, ha,ha.

TMO Supporting Vendors