The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New 302 in Milwaukee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Izzy Bonilla

Jacksonville Boss 302
Hello my name is Izzy I just bought a 12 Boss with 19K miles it came from CA with a Lemon title (transmission) got for thousands below asking price. I just bought the Ford Racing springs, Ford relocation brackets, Ford LCA, Panhard, and Castor Camber plates. My problem is finding a shop around Milwaukee that knows how to install and set up my suspension. Can anyone help with suggestions? I will be attending track days at Road America and Sunday AC events. Thanks

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Izumi:

Congrats on the 2012 Boss 302 buy and welcome to the TMO Forum. You're going to love the Boss and this Forum.

302 Hi Pro

DOM529

302 in 416
Hello my name is Izzy I just bought a 12 Boss with 19K miles it came from CA with a Lemon title (transmission) got for thousands below asking price. I just bought the Ford Racing springs, Ford relocation brackets, Ford LCA, Panhard, and Castor Camber plates. My problem is finding a shop around Milwaukee that knows how to install and set up my suspension. Can anyone help with suggestions? I will be attending track days at Road America and Sunday AC events. Thanks
WELCOME!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Izzy.

Welcome.

The parts list above is just about what I installed on my Boss. Nothing fancy requiring a race shop. Any average shop should be able to stall these parts.
If I was in town, I would have you drive to my place and we would bolt them on in about 3 hours. Yours would be the third I have done.

Once installed, have an alignment shop set up the front end. Again, nothing fancy. Find specs on TMO and pass them to the alignment tech.

I don't use my car as a daily driver and have only put 12k on it so far. I run 2.4 neg camber, 7 deg. caster and zero tow in.

Has the MT-82 been fixed?

Izzy Bonilla

Jacksonville Boss 302
T
Izzy.

Welcome.

The parts list above is just about what I installed on my Boss. Nothing fancy requiring a race shop. Any average shop should be able to stall these parts.
If I was in town, I would have you drive to my place and we would bolt them on in about 3 hours. Yours would be the third I have done.

Once installed, have an alignment shop set up the front end. Again, nothing fancy. Find specs on TMO and pass them to the alignment tech.

I don't use my car as a daily driver and have only put 12k on it so far. I run 2.4 neg camber, 7 deg. caster and zero tow in.

Has the MT-82 been fixed?
Thanks for the offer I actually took it to a Ford dealer that had a mechanic Justin that races Mustangs at Road America he had it hooked up pretty good for a great price. The car was lemon titled because of the transmission, it was a CA car and I bought it at the Oconomowoc Ford. The transmission was replaced new and it seems to work OK. Right now my main problem is not passing emissions!! Ive driven the car over 300 miles and it still fails indicating an O2 sensor not reading. Im lost for words and running out of options. They keep telling me its common when they disconnect the battery, however after driving 300 miles it should be able to pass.

DEye

You can't get there from here...
Hi,

Welcome to the forum!
Sorry to hear about the E-test issue.
If its indicating a O2 sensor issue, I thought they could be tested ( dead/alive ) or just replace it ?

Good luck,
Don

TMO Supporting Vendors