The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New BOSS stuff coming soon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know its been a little while since I have had any new BOSS stuff besides the coins... and I promise its because I have been working on ideas (while driving my 13 BOSS 302).. LOL

Soon I will announce them... Just finishing up a few details and ideas before I do.... Stay tuned!

Also if you haven't yet, be sure to grab a BOSS Shield Coin!

http://www.coolridepix.com/BOSSCOINS2014/

That's great news. Anything coming for the GT350?

What about something with the trackey?

I would love a "Trackey Enabled" decal for under the hood...or something to highlight that aspect of the boss a little more. On the hero card Ford uses a font similar to the Ford Racing font. Could you make something like this? I would be a buyer!

3.5" Diameter roughly a good size for these? Or you think they should be larger?

If I get enough interest I will have them produced... $3-$5 each will have to check on mailing costs but shouldn't be much I wouldn't think.

I will be finalizing the ordering details tomorrow, and should have the Order Site setup by Thursday for Orders.

Since the shipping varies so much between the United States and Canada, there will be 2 different ordering buttons (Like we had with the coins).. So you need to make sure you select the right one (they are clearly labeled).

Stay Tuned!..

Thank you so much for doing this. I think 3 1/2 inch diameter is perfect. I can't wait to order.

A cool poster idea would be to have the silver boss circle and then the new red boss track key circle you created on the same poster with a play on Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

TMO Supporting Vendors