The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pagid Racing Pads available at a discount for TMO Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
BMO Members - I have recently been awarded a dealership for Pagid Racing Brake Pads, available under the newly formed family business Track Day Solutions. I have been using Pagid pads for years with great results, so much so that it spurred me on to looking into obtaining a dealership. I am in the early stages and the website isn't even completed yet but I am able to take orders. Since I will be discounting the pads and not charging MSRP I am not allowed to post prices online, so here's how it how the inquiry/order/payment process will work:

General Pricing and Technical Inquiries
You can PM me here on the Forum or email me at [email protected] if you have any specific questions regarding the pad compounds available. I will publish the discounted pricing in my response. These costs will not reflect shipping charges, which will be calculated if you decide to place and order. I make nothing off of shipping and there are no handling charges. Since I rely on Pagid for shipping to take advantage of their high volume low cost shipping rates, I will not know the total shipping costs until I run the order request though their warehouse. This is a little different than other suppliers may do things, but I am happy to pass those savings on to you, as well as gives me access to their huge warehouse stock where almost all pads are in stock at all times.

I do have some pad comparison data from Pagid that compares 11 pad characteristics between Pagid pad compounds that may help you decide which pad is right for you.

Please note: Pagid has maintained their pricing levels for the last three years but is expected to increase their prices somewhat starting January 1, 2013. All orders received and processed prior to December 31, 2012 will honor the currently available pricing.

Orders
1) Email me at [email protected] with a quote request.
Please indicate:
> The pad compound(s) you are looking for
> The quantity - how many sets of each?
> The axle they will be used for (front or rear)
> The vehicle Make/Year/Model of your car. Many different car manufacturers are supported including Ford, Porsche, Ferrari, Mitsubishi, VW, Audi, etc, etc.
> UPS GROUND is used for all orders unless an expedited method (Next Day or 2'nd Day Air) is specifically requested.

2) I will follow up with you initially via email with a total cost quote for the order based on the info supplied.

3) Payment for the pads will be though Paypal, sent to [email protected]. If you are not familiar with PayPal and do not have an account with them you can pay via credit card, you will find the online form to do this here https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/make-online-payments. In the comments section of the PayPal online payment form please include the sales quote # I supplied to you in my quote. You may also choose to reiterate the order details as well as the shipping address if you wish, but for the most part I will be using the quote number unless I see a discrepancy in the information.

4) Once payment is received I will process the order as well as get back to you with the UPS tracking number information.

Sincerely,
Pete "PeteInCT" DeSisto
Track Day Solutions LLC

Re: Pagid Racing Pads available at a discount for BMO Members

Pete, congratulations on becoming a Pagid dealer. I've used Pagid pads for my last two track days and I'm very happy with their performance. I've also been pleased with how quiet they are driving them on the street to and from the track. I'll send you an email and order another set of RS29 pads for the front.

PeteInCT

Connecticut

Hi guys, I just completed V1.0 of the TrackDaySolutions.com website. There's a good amount of technical information as well as a video produced by TMD Friction (Corporate parent of the PAGID brand of racing pads) with some impressive info on their investment in braking material research, etc. Please stop by when you get a chance at http://www.trackdaysolutions.com !

-Pete

PeteInCT

Connecticut

As I build out the site we'll get more of them on there.

PeteInCT

Connecticut

I run RS-14 up front and RS-56 in rear. Im tempted to try a set if RS-15's but I think they may be just overkill. I try not to replace the rotors TOO often :eek:

Thats great news Pete...congrats to you

Either I'm a month too early, or you're a month too late.

I bought a set of the "yellows" sorry, can't remember the number at this moment, and had them on my GT500KR for a track day at Laguna Seca on Black Friday last month...and all I have to say is WOW...

Anyone sitting on the fence on these, don't, they are the business, and very very little squeak on the street.

Next time I need a set, I'm happy to send the $ to you instead

Remember, you want to be the limiting factor on the track, not your car

PeteInCT

Connecticut

cali_kr said:
Thats great news Pete...congrats to you

Either I'm a month too early, or you're a month too late.

I bought a set of the "yellows" sorry, can't remember the number at this moment, and had them on my GT500KR for a track day at Laguna Seca on Black Friday last month...and all I have to say is WOW...

Anyone sitting on the fence on these, don't, they are the business, and very very little squeak on the street.

Next time I need a set, I'm happy to send the $ to you instead

Remember, you want to be the limiting factor on the track, not your car

Were you running RS-19's or RS-29's ? If you really want to get lazy and hardly have to hit the brake pedal (without destroying your rotors) try the RS-14's next time. Those puppies grab my LS by the %$##! and stop it like no bodies business ;D They have a very strong early bite which I've come to like, but the yellows do last longer and still stop the car very well.

-Pete

PeteInCT

Connecticut

Guys,

We just started carrying DBA rotors, brake fluids (PAGID, Motul, etc) as well as Goodridge and Stop-Tech brake lines. I don't have the web site up reflecting any of this yet but I hope to have it completed soon. In the interim please contact us at [email protected].

Thanks,
Pete
TrackDaySolutionsLogo_zpsca67c96e-1_zps393163a8.jpg

I just purchased some fluid and Goodridge lines and the customer support I received was outstanding. When I initially asked about these 2 items, Pete wasn't carrying them but he went out of his way to find them and gave me an outstanding deal. After he sent me the purchase quote and I paid, I received my paid invoice within the hour and my shipping info by the end of the day. Within 3 days everything was at my door. I will definitely be doing business again with Pete and Track Day Solutions.

PeteInCT

Connecticut

Not that we all want another website to post pics of our cars on (?), but i've just put up a new page on Track Day Solutions website called the "Customer Lounge". It'll host customer feedback and/or just cool pics of cars. Sounds good to me ;-) Enjoy !

And last but not least thanks to LindsayEOD (Nate) for his kind words and GREAT pics of his '13 Boss!

http://www.trackdaysolutions.com/customer_lounge.html

PeteInCT

Connecticut
PAGID Racing Brake Pads Still Holding 2012 Pricing !

Just an FYI for the Pagid racing brake pad fans - contrary to public information Pagid has still not raised their prices for 2013. Some dealers have artificially raised their prices 4% this month but we are still offering 2012 prices (along with the BMO discount) for as long as we can. Visit us at www.trackdaysolutions.com

Stock up on PAGID pads for the upcoming season!

pagid_rs_14-15-19-29-56.png

Does Pagid make a street pad that would be an upgrade to the stock pads that are quiet, rotor friendly, improved initial bite with low dust?

PeteInCT

Connecticut

Highpower11 said:
Does Pagid make a street pad that would be an upgrade to the stock pads that are quiet, rotor friendly, improved initial bite with low dust?

Absolutely! The RS-19 is an endurance pad that truly has all of those characteristics (including relatively low pad dust considering it is a race pad. The dust that it does make is easy to remove, as opposed to other manufacturers). I have used these pads personally on the street (as well as track) for over 3 years with great results. It is a significant improvement over the stock pads for stopping power, and the RS-29 is the next step up with even a little more initial bite than the RS-19. Both or endurance pads and are very rotor friendly. You can see details of these and other compounds at http://www.trackdaysolutions.com/brake_compounds.html and http://www.trackdaysolutions.com/compound_comparisons.html. I can still offer these pads at 2012 pricing plus the BMO discount, please email me at [email protected] if interested.

PeteInCT

Connecticut

We've created some special package pricing for the month of February as well as compiled a list of our most popular Boss302/GT specific parts and accessories all on one convenient page!

Please see: http://www.trackdaysolutions.com/boss302.html

Pricing shown does not reflect the typical BMO discount of 10% on Pagid pads. Any packaged orders will be priced at the lower of the two possible total prices for BMO members (published BMO discounts or February package discounts). All pricing does not include shipping or sales tax for orders shipped to CT.

BOSS343

Theory of 1

I guess I will chime in with Nate and say that Pete and Track Day Solutions are wonderful business to work with. Pete himself walked me through how to do a paypal payment. If you ask me THAT is customer service. I ordered Goodridge brake lines and some Motul fluid and it arrived lickity split. Now I should....eventually drop the dollars on some DBA rotors and Pagid pads...we shall see how this summer goes.

Again thanks Pete for your excellent service.

PeteInCT

Connecticut

You're very welcome.

-Pete

PeteInCT

Connecticut

Hi to all,

I have posted a PDF on our website indicating a spider graph of the performance characteristics of the RS-29, RST-2 and RS-56 Pagid pads. Current pricing for BMO members is 5% off listed racer net prices. Higher quantity discounts are available.

http://www.trackdaysolutions.com/pagid

TMO Supporting Vendors