The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pics of your GT350 or S550 Mustang at the track!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Melbourne Australia
Keeping that close to a GT3RS is stellar! Thanks for posting and how often can you get on track at Winton? I realize it is a bit of a drive from Melbourne but have you run your Mustang at " The Bend " yet?
Hi Bill, Last weekend you could have been there for 3 days, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Trackschool have a bout 10 days a month there.
Looking forward to doing The Bend latter this first half of the year. There is a 2 day event with Marque Sports Car Club and the Porsche Club. Still a member of the Porsche Club so an easy entry for me. Will definitely give an update on that one.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN

TMO Supporting Vendors