The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rotatable GT350 Square Wheel-Tire Setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Francisco
The ARP 100-7733 studs are impossible to get - national backorder. I'm going to try Moroso 46247 studs. However, Moroso says "do not use these studs with wheel spacers!"

Has anyone else here used Moroso studs?

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Jose, CA
The ARP 100-7733 studs are impossible to get - national backorder. I'm going to try Moroso 46247 studs. However, Moroso says "do not use these studs with wheel spacers!"

Has anyone else here used Moroso studs?

I broke down and bought a set of hubs from OPMustang (with longer studs built in).

I also just had my suspension components installed by Trent Musser and aligned, and he was saying I may want to go from 25mm spacers (already have sitting on the shelf) to 35mm spacers to get better fitment (after 2.8 deg camber, the top of the wheel is well inside the fender).

TMO Supporting Vendors