The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550's For Sale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That dust says a lot about there dealership to me.
Why would you even bring the car into the show room before it was cleaned.
Looking thru the dust, I do like the color combo. I wouldn't order it like that. But like looking at it.
For me its stripe delete.

straightliner1 said:
Beat this:
Asking price of $113k

http://m.cars.com/vehicledetail/#vdp?listingId=658231065

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't notice the mark up and actually inquired about this car around a month ago since it looked like it had the track package. When a salesman called me I just laughed and said sorry I wouldn't have even bothered if I had noticed the $56,000+ mark up! :eek:

Bay Area
superhero said:
That dust says a lot about there dealership to me.
Why would you even bring the car into the show room before it was cleaned.
Looking thru the dust, I do like the color combo. I wouldn't order it like that. But like looking at it.
For me its stripe delete.

Yeah I agree, I had never been there before. I heard they had one in stock so I had to go check it out. But as soon as I saw the car like that I knew there was no way I would buy a vehicle from them. You should have seen the restroom. ;D

The dealer where I ordered my GT350 got their other allocation in today. If anyone is interested in a red (no stripes) Technology package GT350 for $1000 over MSRP then send me a PM and I will pass along the contact information. It was just delivered this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: GT350's For Sale! Only $50K ADM

Here's an AG GT350 TP with stripes and black roof for sale. The first one to show up and pay a $50K ADM wins it! LMAO @Future Ford Roseville

A56951DE-2FD3-4F6E-B730-D23D8DED4F52_zpsy4bbg9gb.jpg
36613986-55B2-443C-8DEF-0A18B33BA47F_zps7y7ym05z.jpg

GT350's For Sale!

This salesman at the dealership is advertising the GT350 at MSRP but after calling, he told me that there is a $5000 ADM. SMH
http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/5515290438.html

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
DaveStang said:
This salesman at the dealership is advertising the GT350 at MSRP but after calling, he told me that there is a $5000 ADM. SMH
http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/5515290438.html

Sounds reasonable for a Mustang with 10 cylinders and 4WD :eek:

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Re: GT350's For Sale! Only $50K ADM

VoodooBOSS said:
Here's an AG GT350 TP with stripes and black roof for sale. The first one to show up and pay a $50K ADM wins it! LMAO @Future Ford Roseville

$50K over MSRP, that dealer is mis-named.

Fomoco302 said:
Sounds reasonable for a Mustang with 10 cylinders and 4WD :eek:

Well, lucky for me I called the dealership back today and spoke with the sales manager and told her that I want to buy the GT350 at MSRP since it was advertised on 2 different internet sites at MSRP. She was very nice and told me that she would talk to her boss and get back to me. She called me back 30 minutes later and agreed to sell me the GT350 at MSRP since that's how it was advertised! So, I have the sales agreement and the funds - I am good to go!

DaveStang said:
Well, lucky for me I called the dealership back today and spoke with the sales manager and told her that I want to buy the GT350 at MSRP since it was advertised on 2 different internet sites at MSRP. She was very nice and told me that she would talk to her boss and get back to me. She called me back 30 minutes later and agreed to sell me the GT350 at MSRP since that's how it was advertised! So, I have the sales agreement and the funds - I am good to go!
Congratulations!

Looks like MSRP deals are starting to pop up. Keep looking if you want one!

TMSBOSS said:
Interesting. What is MSRP in Canada? Canadian dollars?
About $75,000 with Track Pack or Tech Pack and stripes. Ridiculous price.
I would have one if it was similar to a US priced car. Can't pay over $80K out the door. I understand about exchange rate, but when the Boss was released the Canadian and US dollar were about par and still there was about an $11K difference. There were quite a few Boss' being imported to Canada.

050.jpg

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
RR2334 said:
About $75,000 with Track Pack or Tech Pack and stripes. Ridiculous price.
I would have one if it was similar to a US priced car. Can't pay over $80K out the door. I understand about exchange rate, but when the Boss was released the Canadian and US dollar were about par and still there was about an $11K difference. There were quite a few Boss' being imported to Canada.

That MSRP is only about $57k USD right now. The strong USD has been terrible for exports. :(

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
DaveStang said:

Score 1 for the Consumer! Also nice to see the Dealer do the right thing. A win/win in my opinion.

Congratulations and good luck with your new Shelby GT 350.

When will you take delivery?
302 Hi Pro

302 Hi Pro said:
Score 1 for the Consumer! Also nice to see the Dealer do the right thing. A win/win in my opinion.

Congratulations and good luck with your new Shelby GT 350.

When will you take delivery?
302 Hi Pro

If all goes as planned, I'll fly down to Mobile, AL Weds night and drive the car home Thursday and/or Friday.

How much does it actually cost in taxes or tariffs to buy a Boss or Shelby in Canada and import into USA? Is there a mountain of paperwork involved?

Bob302 said:
How much does it actually cost in taxes or tariffs to buy a Boss or Shelby in Canada and import into USA? Is there a mountain of paperwork involved?
Not sure about all the US paper work and charges, but I do know it has to be a used car or at least licensed in Canada before it can go to the US. Dealers are not supposed to sell direct to US residents. I'm sure there are ways Dealers work around it and you can get a car with no miles on it, but it most likely was licensed previously.

Pick-ups are going to the US by the truck loads, due to the dollar difference.

I wish the dollar here in Canada was at least at par, as US GT350s would be a great deal.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel