The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The Times They Are A-Charging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You have brakes and brake pads but the regen braking saves the brakes.

Cali, just the beginning....you'll have to move to CT...they're not giving up their gas tax just yet..................all tho with most efficient cars, they're losing revenue..................My Boss may be the exception, especially with Son taking it out once and a while....:rolleyes:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I've been known to say if the beer isn't cold, I don't want it, until I run out of cold beer and then the room temperature one ain't so bad. :confused:

Now we have the Tesla Stealth Bomber Truck. All I can say is WTH is with this? And we thought DeLorean was radical.

MW-HV788_cybert_20191121235300_ZH.jpg

I like my beer cold.

The CA only buying EV's is a typical political stunt by the CA governor. He was a horrible Mayor of San Francisco and so far is a complete idiot as governor.

I think the Tesla CyberTruck styling misses the mark by a fair margin. The specs are awesome though and the interior is pretty cool looking. Ford and Rivian have nothing to worry about in the truck market.

Must be akin to me telling my Pit Bull "grandsons" they're good boys.......when they're sleeping......:)...actually they're not that bad unless they see a squirrel or something else in the yard, then all hell breaks loose...................they still run up to the woodchuck hole that's been vacant for months, when I let them out...............

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors