The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's Pizza Port

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Me Hon and Son went to the new Sally's in Fairfield Ct yesterday....nice place....It's an offshoot from the original Sally's (85 yrs) on Wooster St in New Haven. It's not bad!!...Brick Oven!!!...But I was expecting it to be a little better.......just my take.............Just as a background.....Original Sally's sold out recently and now there are 3 Sally's in Ct with 3 more coming in the area soon.....The original Sally's was on Wooster St ( a couple doors down from Pepe's) in New Haven for 85 yrs........No discern to anybody...Modern Appiza named Pizzeria of 2023.... https://www.ctinsider.com/living/food/article/modern-apizza-new-haven-ct-pizza-today-18271929.php.............my favorite for a LONG time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
We were in Danville, KY this weekend to watch Holly’s youngest finish of the BSC football season. Stopped in this little hole in the wall pizza joint. It turned out to be pretty good pizza.

I'm over due for a Bob's pizza.........but with today's prices, it's cheaper to order out and eat in............but the adventure of making your own pie once in a while is worth the aggravation...Modern Pizza in New Haven is a whole different story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors