The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's Pizza Port

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
This may be sacrilegious to those who can really make pie crust, but the only reason mine is any good is because I use a bread machine that has a pizza dough setting on it to make the DOH! Turns out perfect every time, way better than I could ever do. I'd still be eating store pies if it wasn't for that machine....:)
Nothing wrong about using a bread machine! I'd use one if I had one. I'd use a stand mixer if I had the space for an industrial one. If it makes good pizza, it's the RIGHT way. :)

Grant 302

Thanks, Tyme! ...it was pretty good, but I was thinking it could have used more pepperoni per square inch on my half. :D I think next tyme, I'm going to try putting smaller pepperoni in the large pepperoni 'voids'. I like them to crisp a bit so I can't have much, if any overlap.

I’m also going to try using my Weber grille and see how they cook up. I’m hoping for a slightly crispier crust. My oven has a convect feature which I’ve been using but I recently had homemade pizza at a friends and liked the way the crust cooked on his gas grille using stones.

In the old days I would have a pizza at least once a week no matter what...Either Home Made, at work or ordered out!!!!Now, It's Slim Pickens............emphasis on slim................. this may contribute to my ornery nature.................I know!, keep my comments to myself....and I don't need to offer any excuses...............................................Gotta make a grilled cheese sandwich with one of those garden tomatos....that'll work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grant 302

Can't say I really pay attention to the price of SPAM! But if it's under the CostCo price...gotta wonder why!

SPAM was requested by the kids. Voted for regular over the Garlic.

First pies since we got back from the road trip:
48630781893_e8fe8b4e9e.jpg

48631282702_e46aa78570.jpg

Forgot to use the Romas from the garden...but used up the last of home made strained tomatoes. Gave away a ton to neighbors before we hit the road. I gotta plant more next year.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel