The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Watson Racing Roll Bar for 2015+ S550 Mustang and GT350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I already went to ford with my trim pieces and we could not find a part number in we could order. :(
Maybe somebody else has better luck. Those were the same numbers on my Code_Blu s550 car. They didn't show up in the RSD for the R either.

OCPONY said:
I already went to ford with my trim pieces and we could not find a part number in we could order. :(
Maybe somebody else has better luck. Those were the same numbers on my Code_Blu s550 car. They didn't show up in the RSD for the R either.
Me as well. Anyone work on the shop floor that could grab them from the parts bin? :) Probably only orderable in bulk.

cloud9 said:
Me as well. Anyone work on the shop floor that could grab them from the parts bin? :) Probably only orderable in bulk.

Probably could fit several easily in a lunchbox.....just saying.. ;D

I'm working on it. Hopefully by April.

Finished up the roll bar install today and it went pretty smoothly. Plenty of clearance to the rear brake lines. I also got the race seat setup with my sub-belt and lap belts so at least I'm track functional. I'm not tracking with the RSD seat install so need to check in with Patrick on Monday.

I did get the RSD partially installed. The back fits fine and is pretty straight forward. Unfortunately there are zero instructions so I'm not sure how to attach the leading edge of the seat to the car. They have a Velcro strip sewn to the underside and the other half is attached to it with a self adhesive strip on the side facing the car. I can't imagine it will stick to the carpet, and it won't reach the frame so I am going to have to call Patrick tomorrow to see how that's supposed to work.

20160214_143316_zpsazgv7hij.jpg

Looks nice.

Did you order silver or is that just what's available?

Still waiting on my custom made bar, it's been about 5 weeks. :(

SCGT500 said:
Looks nice.

Did you order silver or is that just what's available?

Still waiting on my custom made bar, it's been about 5 weeks. :(
Thanks. That's their stock color. They may do custom colors for a fee, but I'm not sure.

gleek48

Tapatalk User
How high does the harness bar sit for a sub-foot driver? Do you know if the angle for the harnesses will sit within the acceptable ranges 0 to -20*?

Thanks

TMO Supporting Vendors