The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Looking at a 2013 Boss, requesting color/option breakdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello everyone,

I tried utilizing the sticky's to find this information, but must be having an error on my end and cannot get the information to load. Anyway, I am going tomorrow to go look at a 2013 PW Boss #0418 with VIN # 1ZVBP8CU5D5208429. It is a Canadian spec and optioned with Recaro's/Torsen, along with Boss floormats/car cover. If someone can give me the breakdown for how many Boss' were made with that combo, I would appreciate it. Here's to hopefully becoming a Boss owner tomorrow! 8)

Thanks,
Ben

22 views and nobody has this information available? Was hoping the experts here would be able to give me a number before the morning.

When I get home tonight I will PM you a pic of the build sheet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I have the 2012 data saved but don't have the 2013. Is someone has the 2013 data please send me a PM and I'll give you my email address so you can forward it to me.

Not sure why the links aren't working but they are links to outside BMO.

RedLiner said:
Hello everyone,

I tried utilizing the sticky's to find this information, but must be having an error on my end and cannot get the information to load. Anyway, I am going tomorrow to go look at a 2013 PW Boss #0418 with VIN # 1ZVBP8CU5D5208429. It is a Canadian spec and optioned with Recaro's/Torsen, along with Boss floormats/car cover. If someone can give me the breakdown for how many Boss' were made with that combo, I would appreciate it. Here's to hopefully becoming a Boss owner tomorrow! 8)

Thanks,
Ben

The car that you are looking at is 1 of 89 PW cars built to Canadian specs. Beyond that I cannot tell you how many of the 89 Canadian cars came with the Recaro seats/Torsen diff but can tell you that only 61 cars in PW were ordered without Recaro's and that there was 672 PW cars in total built for the 2013 production year.

578 PW cars built for the U.S., 89 for Canada and 5 for Export.

Good luck and hopefully you are a new Boss owner by now?

:)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel