The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where's Wally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great news! That's the first R delivery I've heard about. Can't wait for the pics! Sounds like it needs to go directly onto the trailer.......then down to FL for some break-in ;D

Looking good.

Some more photos, first outside:

IMG_1780.JPG

And another:
IMG_1773.JPG

It certainly needs a wash:

IMG_1779.JPG

Big Brakes and Carbon Fiber:

IMG_1781.JPG

Moving inside:
IMG_1778.jpg

Note the front spoiler bubble wrapped in the passenger seat:

IMG_1774 2.JPG

No A/C or Radio 8)

IMG_1777.JPG

Was tough to leave it overnight! Going back tomorrow to bring home -- will take the trailer if it's less than 40* :(

Last edited:
You got the electronics package I see :p Are you going to have them put the spoiler on or wait until you get it home? I'm curious to see how much further it sticks out from the standard GT350. Hopefully the snow all melted!

cloud9 said:
You got the electronics package I see :p Are you going to have them put the spoiler on or wait until you get it home? I'm curious to see how much further it sticks out from the standard GT350. Hopefully the snow all melted!

I asked them to put the spoiler on. Should clear the trailer ramps as the Boss with the Laguna Seca spoiler on 18" wheels does..

One more photo, the same dealer had a GT350 TP delivered today too....IMG_1786.JPG

Last edited:
when you get to driving the car, I'd love to get a refresher on what is configurable (exhaust, drive modes, etc) from the console / steering wheel versus going through menus on the lcd.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel