The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Will be at Road America this time next week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stop and say hello, although as some have seen, I'm sometimes pretty busy, we've picked up Mike Allen is another GT3 Porsche for at least 2 races so we'll have two GT3 cars and the Cup car.
If you've never been to RA, they have the greatest food, ice cream and stores of any of the tracks. The merchants are all from local churches, and civic groups and everything is home made. I highly recommend the breakfast sandwiches.

blacksheep-1 said:
Yeah, I really need to see some Ford guys after working on these volkswagens
Well if you're not working or driving a Ford my second choice would be a Porsche. Hard to fault a car company started by this guy.

"I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself. Ferdinand Porsche"

TMO Supporting Vendors