The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO With HOD at Sonoma Friday August 25, 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This has turned into a single day event. Friday August 25th with Hooked on Driving at Sonoma Raceway. Please let me know if you're going to attend, which run group, and if you're interested in a garage.

As a reminder AV8 has spec Mustang rentals available for out of town members that want to arrive and drive.

Last years event:

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=10464.0

Attendees:

@Wingrider X, Garage
@VoodooBoss C, Garage
@SDS D, Garage
@Surfergeek C, Garage

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Tune me up, I was sad to miss this last year.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Very Interesting. This would be awesome to run these tracks. I have a Design to Parts show in Santa Clara scheduled on May 24th and 25th that would have me in the Bay Area for Memorial weekend. I would love to get the car out there and hang with you guys.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
mattlqx said:
@ArizonaBOSS is proposing a Memorial Day trip to COTA for us AZ folks, so that'd probably take precedence!

This is the likely plan.

@VoodooBOSS: Selfishly, I'd be interested in something in June/July/August when it's too hot to do anything here in AZ.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Wow, must be bad if you need to come to California in August to cool off....
I was gonna say lets not do it in July/August because it's too hot in California!

If Thunderhill is going to be involved a Spring or early Fall date is best. I will never go to Thunderhill in the summer time again. 115 degrees in the shade was enough for me once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
mprichar87 said:
I'm 100% in!
Gotta love this guy....he don't care where or when, just strap a damn helmet on him and let 'em go!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
mprichar87 said:
Yeah buddy! I'm on track for almost 50 days at the track this year...whoops.
Hopefully I've finally worked all the bugs out of my ride so I'll be able to join you more often...

TMO Supporting Vendors