The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

OEM 14" Brembo rotor question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
I am going thru two sets of rotors a season (about 10 months with 18 track days). I have been using the Stoptech slotted rotors which are about US$130 each. I can get stock rotors for less then half that. Is there much braking difference between slotted and stock?? Funny, but the pagid pads are lasting a little less then a Stoptech Rotor!!

Re: OEM 14" Brembo rotor question

I've noticed a small improvement in fade resistance with the slotted rotors, but it's not enough of a difference to justify doubling the price. I don't go through rotors at nearly the rate the OP does so the price difference doesn't bother me as much.

(Sent with Tapatalk, so apologies for the lackluster formatting)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel