The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350R Rear Spoiler Specs...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4a8fb10792d976a5e2a430b1d12a6c06.jpg Good day fellas, can anyone provide me with the measurements of this rear spoiler. Preferably in overall width as well as the length of the inverted mounting arms on the interior of the wing? Thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's wing is that? That's not OEM.

VoodooBOSS said:
Who's wing is that? That's not OEM.
Anderson composites I believe, good point, I would like the OEM spoiler not Anderson composites which is a little dramatic for my taste.78c52fe9739645584126edd4cecf18ee.jpg

I can take the measurements for you but why do you want them? The R wing fits all S550 cars and only the S550 cars. What car are you looking to mount it on?

The OEM R wing is like $10,000+. You can get the Carbon@Carbon exact replica wing for around $2,000 and comes with a template for mounting. If you don't like the CF finish you can paint it. I've had mine side by side with an R and they are identical. You can find more info at the link below.

Here's one for sale. @voodoo child21

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?board=9.0

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=11044.msg164351#msg164351

IMG_8979_zpsbzbv5x9u.jpg
IMG_8978_zpsil96gen2.jpg

VoodooBOSS said:
I can take the measurements for you but why do you want them? The R wing fits all S550 cars and only the S550 cars. What car are you looking to mount it on?

The OEM R wing is like $10,000+. You can get the Carbon@Carbon exact replica wing for around $2,000 and comes with a template for mounting. If you don't like the CF finish you can paint it. I've had mine side by side with an R and they are identical. You can find more info at the link below.

Here's one for sale. @voodoo child21

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?board=9.0

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=11044.msg164351#msg164351

IMG_8979_zpsbzbv5x9u.jpg
IMG_8978_zpsil96gen2.jpg

Thanks for your help VooDoo. I would like the measurements out of curiosity to see how close the mounting holes would or wouldn't be for my Charger SRT lol but thank you. No need to rush this either this is shot in the dark here so do this at your convenience voodooboss

Ah, post some photos of your Charger.

It's very difficult to get accurate measurements with the wing installed but here are a few. The likely hood of the contour of the deck lids being close enough for a flush fit are low. I'm in Roseville so if you're over the hill and want to take a look at mine shoot me a PM. Good luck.

Decklid edge to edge at the rear: approximately 52.0"
Bottom of wing at the rear: approximately 56.75"
Mounting holes at the rear: approximately 3/4" inboard from the edge so 50.5" apart

VoodooBOSS said:
Ah, post some photos of your Charger.

It's very difficult to get accurate measurements with the wing installed but here are a few. The likely hood of the contour of the deck lids being close enough for a flush fit are low. I'm in Roseville so if you're over the hill and want to take a look at mine shoot me a PM. Good luck.

Decklid edge to edge at the rear: approximately 52.0"
Bottom of wing at the rear: approximately 56.75"
Mounting holes at the rear: approximately 3/4" inboard from the edge so 50.5" apart
Thank you very much voodoo, I think your right, just doing some investigating. Thanks for letting me invade your forum guys, thank you. VooDooboss, thank for your help and will do!f113a21a4018e97843c6c7d89eb33aee.jpg0f7e6ec9c29000157be45d36220c0bda.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors