The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO Alert! II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We will be offline for approximately 24 hours starting Sunday evening at around 7:00PM PST. We will be performing upgrades to the site. I know this will be difficult for some of you not getting your TMO fix but please get support from your family and friends during this difficult time. ;)

Please check my Facebook page for updates while offline.

https://www.facebook.com/rick.duffy.35

@ArizonaBOSS
@Grant 302
@PeteInCT
@302 Hi Pro

Re: TMO Alert!

No worries. I'll just rock back and forth in the fetal position to pass the time.....

I think we need to have meeting with all the TMO members before this happens. we need to discuss this as it may affect mental health status.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois

superhero said:
I think we need to have meeting with all the TMO members before this happens. we need to discuss this as it may affect mental health status.

Mental health issues?? Don't know if we want to go down this road.

First question would be "Do we have mental health issues." I believe we all know the answer to that one!! :eek:

Second Question. Is TMO part of our mental health problem or part of the cure? >:D

I'm not sure I want to hear the answer to either question.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic

TMSBOSS said:
Mental health issues?? Don't know if we want to go down this road.

First question would be "Do we have mental health issues." I believe we all know the answer to that one!! :eek:

Second Question. Is TMO part of our mental health problem or part of the cure? >:D

I'm not sure I want to hear the answer to either question.

Im with you. superhero assumed we're starting *with* mental health. ;) I can definitely say that's not square one for me. ;D

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca

This isn't helping with my PMS.
"Parked Mustang Syndrome"

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

302BOB said:
Get that Bad Boy Back on the Road ASAP..................
Its only been parked for a week. Its just seems longer.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska

Liar. When other Forums say they will be offline for 24 hours they are offline for 24 hours. You on the other hand think it is important to our lives and you insist on doing it in half the time you promised . Overachiever and thanks for screwing up my plans to do some unproductive things to wile away the hours until the Forum was back up.

Hrumppp, just trying to make other Forums look bad aren't you, ha?!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Welcome back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors