The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lost and Found Owners Kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have a owners kit for a car you sold and want to re-unite it with the new owner?

Have a Boss bought second hand and looking for the owners kit that did not come with the car?

Post it here and good luck

Re: Lost and Found Boss Owners Kits

Great idea Scott. 8)

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland

Great Idea Scott, Thank you!

I search the Owner Kit for the 2013 SBY Boss 302 with the VIN 1ZVBP8CU3D5206761
The Boss # is 0259

Thank you for help me

i bought #952 used...2012 boss. anyone run across the owners kit,pls lmk.

I gave the complete owners kit for 2012 #2970 to the Ford dealer when I traded in my Boss. Hope they gave it to the new owner(s). :)

Great idea to start a "clearing house" for Boss owner's kits. As much as these kits seem to be getting separated from the car they came with, it's not hard to predict that 20+ years from now they'll rarer than an honest politician.

Just FYI I called FRPP and asked if they could re-send my kit and they looked up my VIN and said no that the it's a "one print" only type of thing and that my kit was shipped to the original owner of my car. I'm now going to dig them up on the interwebs as I have their name on the title.

BLAZN BOSS

2012 Boss owners kit on ebay

heres one for somebody missing theirs! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boss-302-Owners-Kit-/111048290933?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item19dafe7275&vxp=mtr#ht_22wt_917

looking for owners kit. 2012 Kona Blue #2995 Originally sold in Irving Texas. Been in TX all its life and I live in Houston.

NFSBOSS said:
Welcome to BMO and good luck with your search. So I'm guessing you have a Raptor? If so post up some photos here.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?board=22.0

Thanks. No, I dont have a Raptor, im in the US Air Force, Like the name of the F-22 Raptor.

I just sold this past year my 07 Shelby Hertz and 2008 Shelby GT-C.

Love this car, drives completly different

I have a 2012 Competition Orange Boss, #290. Bought it used from Ford dealership in Jefferson City, Missouri. Actually found after I bought it that previous owner had it for sale on this site or a different Boss site. Emailed him offering to pay for it and never had a reply and dealership was no help in getting it. If you find it let me know.

Looking for the owner's kit for 2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302 - #1295

I'll settle for ANY at this point but I know the reason for this post is to reunite the car with it's original kit

Hey all I am looking for the Boss Owners Kit for 2012 LS#222. Car was first sold in Canada but according to Ford the US dealer that originally had the car before import must have had the Kit shipped to them and did not send it with the car to Canada. Any help would be appreciated in finding this Kit.

TMO Supporting Vendors