The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 North American Track Tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Received an invite via e mail today. Won't be going but looks to be a fun event.

Dear KERRY,

Congratulations! We at Ford Performance are pleased to invite you to the exclusive 2015 GT350 North American Track Tour. This invite-only opportunity is being offered to a select group of special guests. As a current owner of a 2013 or 2014 Shelby GT500, a Boss 302, or a 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Mustang GT, you're invited!

Starting in August, the 2015 GT350 North American Track Tour will visit four (4) historic road courses where you will have the ability to ride and drive in a 2016 Shelby GT350.

The dates and locations for the 2015 GT350 North American Track Tour are:
August 27-28, 2015: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Salinas, California
September 9-10, 2015: Road America, Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin
September 30-October 1, 2015: Lime Rock Park, Salisbury, Connecticut
October 12-13, 2015: Sebring Raceway, Sebring, Florida

To register for the 2015 GT350 Track Tour, please follow these steps:
Visit the registration site: www.GT350TrackTour.com.
When prompted, copy and paste the unique user code provided to access the registration form.
Complete the registration form and include all current contact information.
Select one road course event that you would like to attend.

UNIQUE USER CODE:

Each event will have limited participation, so the registration process will be a first come, first serve basis. To guarantee a spot at your selected event, you will be prompted to provide a credit card to hold your reservation. Please note: Cancellation of your reservation must be made up to 72 hours prior to the event. If you fail to cancel your reservation or fail to attend the event, your credit card will be charged $100. The $100 will be donated to the Carroll Shelby Foundation.

Thank you,

Jim Owens
Shelby GT350
Marketing Manager
Ford Motor Company

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I want an invite...I can make the MRLS date! I hope I get an email soon...

Contact
If you are a member of the media and would like to attend one of these events, please contact [email protected].

To attend as a competitive car club member, please contact [email protected].

If you are a dealership enrolled in the 2016-2017 Shelby GT350 program and have any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected].

If you are an owner of a Shelby Mustang GT500, Boss 302 Mustang, or a 50th Anniversary edition Mustang and would like to attend one of these events, but did not receive an invitation, please contact [email protected].

Just sent off a request for an invite to MRLS date(s)...

I'm already registered for the 28th. Drew I hope you can make and I'd send off that request now!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
NFSBOSS said:
I'm already registered for the 28th. Drew I hope you can make and I'd send off that request now!

fuhrius said:
I'm registered for the 28th as well.

I sent the request as soon as I read this thread; hopefully I can get in there! I'll aim for the 28th if it's still available!
Did you guys get any other details yet?

Wingrider said:
Did anybody get an invite they can't use? Are they specific to a single person? I'd be willing to work out something with someone if they're not near a local demo track….

mine had a special code that was tied to my name when I entered it on the site.

fuhrius said:
mine had a special code that was tied to my name when I entered it on the site.
This. I received a confirmation for the 28th between 8:00-12:00 but no additional details. I hope they have lunch for us. ::) LS is about 230 miles from my house so I'll drive down after work on the 27th. Might stay in San Jose rather than Salinas but I'll check rates this evening.

FYI the IndyCar race and PWC are that weekend at Sonoma Raceway and I'll be attending there too.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Not looking good...

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this program is only for those on our invite list.

The list we received is from a central database that is managed and maintained by Ford Motor Company. At some point you may have have asked to opt-out of receiving any marketing communications from Ford, not vehicle information just marketing communications.

However, I can put you on a waiting list but I can't guarantee that there will be an open spot available at Laguna Seca. This spot will only be for yourself, other guests are not permitted.

Thank you!

Well I'm not a stang owner and all the locations are a bit of a drive even if I did get an invite.

I'm jealous of all you going!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I'm not quite sure what the point of the various contact links are if the program is closed...lol

Also asked if my NASA comp license gets me any leeway since there is a "Competitive Car Club Member" contact but not holding my breath. You guys better take your Go Pros with you :)

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Spoke to the GM of the dealer where I bought my Boss.

He received his invite today and the list of customers who received invitations.

He said the mailing list contained the names of people who purchased a Boss or late model GT500 from him.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
NFSBOSS said:
I'm not so sure the dealers were involved in the decision of who was invited.

That is the impression I got-Ford provided to the dealer the list of invitees.

Can't remember the last time I filled out a survey for Ford...

I got my invite this morning, immediately signed up and will be at laguna seca on the 28th.

Not sure what criteria they used (first owner dealer purchased?) but my boss has been a feature car for Ford in a couple of events.

TMO Supporting Vendors