The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bell M4 or Bell Sport Helmet Group Buy - Track Day Solutions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
To all,

I'd like to offer two popular Bell helmets, the "M4" and the "Sport" at a discounted price for BMO members. Our buying power for these items is currently somewhat limited, but I believe I can strike a deal if I were to make a volume purchase and be able to pass most of the savings on to our forum members. This would have to be an 'all sales are final' arrangement unless items are received defective (all items will be fully inspected before shipping), which means you will need to know the exact style, color and size you wish to purchase. To sweeten the deal, Track Day Solutions will add graphics to each helmet if desired. Options will be the common "BOSS 302" side logo or "Ford Racing" on the top of the visor. Additional graphics can be added at a reasonable charge.

If you are seriously interested please send us an email at [email protected]. Once we get a count of interested parties I'll do my best to get the best price I can below the normal prices of $379.95 (M4) and $279.95 (Sport).

Links to these helmets at the Bell website:
http://www.bellracing.com/helmets/racer-series/m-4
http://www.bellracing.com/helmets/sport-series/sport

Thanks,
Pete

PeteInCT

Connecticut
May both of you see limp mode more often than we see a waxer driving a K-maro!

;D

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
For anyone looking for reviews, I have a Bell Sport and it is a good, SA-rated helmet at a reasonable price. Nothing fancy but it will get the job done and be comfortable.

I have the M4 and like it a lot.

IMG_1965.jpg
IMG_1962.jpg

PeteInCT

Connecticut
We are getting closer - I need at least 5 more people to make a difference in pricing.

-Pete

I'm in, just not sure which one. I've read the info on their site but I can't get a feel as to whether the M4 is worth the increased price. I've been using an open faced helmet for the past year or so and other than motorcycles, have never used a full faced helmet in a car. The M4 info states that it has a larger opening and visor - has anyone used both and could comment on the amount of increased vision you get with the M4 compared to the Sport?

Pete - I suppose it depends on when you get enough people, but would you expect us to receive our order before April 12th (I'm going to the HOD event at NJMP on the 12th - the track now requires a full faced helmet so I will need it before then). Thanks

PeteInCT

Connecticut
Personally I think the M4 has a better peripheral view and is more comfortable. I used to use one and my son still does.

BOSS343

Theory of 1
Pete,

You take such good care of me! haha. Thanks for the extra info.

Any Idea how many people you will need for the order?....can you order an extra visor with it? Or would I hafta do that myself? btw...matte black here we come! Soon as I size it up.

Thanks Pete,
Paul

PeteInCT

Connecticut
Paul - I'll need at least 10. I can handle the extras like the visors also.

-Pete

86305aee-252d-4124-928e-5f37a6bdb910_zpsd189a619.jpg

i need to get one, but my head is a wierd shape...im a XXL snowmobile helmet...that chart would put me at a Med. Seems crazy. How long till you look to push this through? Id like to try one on somewhere (but wont be able to for a couple weeks).

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel