The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 LS #MP001 For sale 99k on Autotrader.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=76118&endYear=2014&keywordPhrases=Laguna&showcaseOwnerId=64298695&startYear=2012&makeCode1=FORD&sellerTypes=b&searchRadius=0&mmt=%5BFORD%5B%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingId=340142423&listingIndex=15&Log=0

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
What I find interesting is they say it's an LS but yet they say it has rear seatbelts didn't all Laguna Seca's come with rear seat delete? Also it doesn't have the LS wing either....strange ???

Tucson302 said:
What I find interesting is they say it's an LS but yet they say it has rear seatbelts didn't all Laguna Seca's come with rear seat delete? Also it doesn't have the LS wing either....strange ???

Good point. Those features make it even more rare. Back up to $108K! ;D

Tucson302 said:

The wing looks correct and the LS hockey stripe and gas cap is correct but the rear seat belt issues is definitely wrong.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
7500RPM said:
The wing looks correct and the LS hockey stripe and gas cap is correct but the rear seat belt issues is definitely wrong.

Your right on the spoiler, didn't have my glasses on the first time I looked. That would be hilarious to have rear seatbelts but no seat ;D

Colecree said:
Any one think they Will get close to this price

With no disrespect to this car but I am not convinced that MP001 is the first Laguna Seca built for 2013 as I suspect there were some "Pilot Production" 2013 Boss 302 LS cars built previous to this car but this is certainly a historic car in my opinion regardless of the 2013 PP cars.

If they get close to their asking price of $100,000 for a 2013 MP car I might think of selling "PP0001" which is the first Laguna Seca built by the Ford Motor Company and based on my understanding is the first "Pilot Production Boss 302" to be built in 42 years let alone being a Laguna Seca car!

;)

I would b selling mine too ! I have a 2012 MP bye the way any ideal how to get a proof of history for these cars? I am having a very hard time !

For 2013, Ford made 4 TT Laguna Seca's, and 8 PP Laguna Seca's before this one was produced.

For 2012, Ford made 6 TT Boss 302's and 6 TT Boss 302 LS's before the first PP Boss's were built.

jmbboss302 said:
For 2013, Ford made 4 TT Laguna Seca's, and 8 PP Laguna Seca's before this one was produced.

For 2012, Ford made 6 TT Boss 302's and 6 TT Boss 302 LS's before the first PP Boss's were built.

Good point with respect to the "Tooling Tryout" cars but it is my understanding that the very few tooling tryout cars were either destroyed and if the odd one did survive they did not pass all the safety and emission standards as set out by the Ford Motor Company in order for them to become eligible for sale to the general public.

That being the case some of the "Pilot Production" cars did pass Ford's standards and became eligible for sale to consumers which would make the "Pilot Production" cars the first Boss 302 or Boss 302LS cars built for sale to the public.

Colecree said:
I would b selling mine too ! I have a 2012 MP bye the way any ideal how to get a proof of history for these cars? I am having a very hard time !

About the only suggestions that I can make is to get a window sticker for your car and a build sheet as well. Those two items will tell you a lot about your car. Actual history will probably be difficult.

My car came with 2 window stickers since it was originally not for sale to the public and was sold and titled to Ford in Southfield Michigan but after passing Ford's standards it became available for sale and another window sticker was issued.

Go to the following websites and you should be able to obtain the above.

fordshowparts.com

www.shopfordgear.com

Hope that helps?

8)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel