The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

DSS Drive Shafts On Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys/gals, FYI Lethal Performance www.lethalperformance.com is having a one day only sale on DSS drives shafts on 12/19 @ 15% off! That puts the price @ $ 636.00 plus FREE shipping. Very nice deal and will definitely be one under my Christmas tree!

Just an FYI, these are on a pretty big backorder. We sold 30+ of these during BF and Cyber Monday for 649 (I'm sure that extra 13 bucks scared people off) and JPC offered at this price as well. Right now no one has these in stock other than AM, projected availability date is in Jan. Just an FYI for everyone.

Jayman33 said:
Just an FYI, these are on a pretty big backorder. We sold 30+ of these during BF and Cyber Monday for 649 (I'm sure that extra 13 bucks scared people off) and JPC offered at this price as well. Right now no one has these in stock other than AM, projected availability date is in Jan. Just an FYI for everyone.
thank you for the update regarding availability. I'm in Chicago and the Boss is in winter hibernation so no issues with the wait.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel