The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

This has to be one of your living rooms...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonder where this guy got the cool wall art or if they're custom.

7avu8eje.jpg

Someone in a local car club posted the pic.

I have a cheaper setup, but I have two so I can race a buddy. My only car buddy moved and my wife doesn't like video games so I don't use it much. Nice thing they were free as they were part of a trade show booth I designed. I got to keep them after ;)

ybydazan.jpg

roadhouse said:
Sweeeet... I just ordered two track outlines from plasma-tracks.com. Buy one get one free through April 15th on tracks smaller than 24".

Thanks for the heads up!

I need to buy those. My setup is in my basement, the GT5 edition of the Playseat setup, the G27 wheel and pedal set, and the PS3 now running GT6. All in front of a 42 in HDTV. Lots of fun, and maybe next winter I will pay it again! Right now I drive the real deal when I have time.

So that is Spa, the Ring, Laguna Seca, and ? It looks familiar, but drawing a blank. Oh well, need to pull the Boss out and do a quick wipedown before a friend and I go to the CU spring football game!

TimBoss351 said:
I need to buy those. My setup is in my basement, the GT5 edition of the Playseat setup, the G27 wheel and pedal set, and the PS3 now running GT6. All in front of a 42 in HDTV. Lots of fun, and maybe next winter I will pay it again! Right now I drive the real deal when I have time.

So that is Spa, the Ring, Laguna Seca, and ? It looks familiar, but drawing a blank. Oh well, need to pull the Boss out and do a quick wipedown before a friend and I go to the CU spring football game!

CU as in Buffaloes? Go Buffs! Class of '98. Not a lot to rot for except basketball of late ;)

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Those specifically are from tracksculptures.com. He has this picture on his site as an example of his work. I picked up a MRLS from him and it looks amazing.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel