The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Maximum Motorsports Road and Track Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remove this:
StockSuspension_zps14e77913.jpg
Install this:
MMRoadandTrackGripBox_zps09968fb7.jpg
End up with this:
SideView_zps4033056a.jpg

I went with the XD Rear Lower Control Arms instead of what was in the package. From the measurements I took before the install it looks like the front is 1" lower and the rear is 2" lower.

Paul

Tulsa, OK
I was surprised that the springs were progressive, as well. I went to look at these springs when I was shopping for a new set but wanted linear rate.

Looks really nice 8)

roadhouse said:
I was surprised that the springs were progressive, as well. I went to look at these springs when I was shopping for a new set but wanted linear rate.

Looks really nice 8)

Didn't you go with a set of H&R Race which are progressive too? I myself am trying to decide between the H&R Race and the MM springs.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Those will probably keep all the 'tender' coils in bind...so it should mostly function like a linear rate spring in the normal working range. The tender coils are there to have enough spring height so the spring doesn't fall out of the perches when the suspension fully unloads, and that it doesn't unload before running out of travel.

Looks great and looking forward to your review.

TMO Supporting Vendors