2016 Roush Stage 2
Specs & Mods
- Ownership Status
- Currently Own
- S550 Model
- Mods - Handling
- Roush Stage 2, Vorshlag adjustable camber plates, MCS adjustable suspension, , Wilwood Aerolite brakes with G-LOC brake pads, Whiteline front and rear sway bars and links, Steeda adjustable rear toe links and camber arms, K-brace, Steeda strut tower brace.
- Mods - Power
- 2018 GT intake manifold, Lund tune, Kooks long-tube headers, C&L CAI.
- Mods - Exterior
- Carbon fiber hood wrap, APR front chin splitter, ZL1-Add Ons / Roush wicker bill, rear window scoops, rear window spoiler, MOMO wheels.
- Mods - Interior
- Hurst pistol grip shifter, Braum racing seats, rear seat delete, harness bar, Sparco harness, Racelogic VBOX.
- Background & Plans
- Once I took the stock Roush Stage 2 to an HPDE event I was hooked. Since then this has become a dedicated track car. I am still advancing up through HPDE ranks but I would like to begin autocross and/or SCCA Trans-Am or GT type racing.